BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 31, 2009

A night of terror...

It was a cloudy ang gloomy night. That night, I was studying for a test. I feek so cold because the wind blow softy and it was coming to rain. After studying, I was going to bed. The sky turned darker. There was lighting from the sky. A moment later, the rain dropped.

It was a heavy rain. I think I can sleep better in the night because of the rain. Suddenly, a black cat was purrs. It was horrorily in de rain. It looks like very hungry. But, I can't help it because I had no any food can lend to it. After the horrorily purrs, i heard some sound which is come from the downstairs kitchen. Something was running in my mind. I was thinking that who will be so late to eat in the kitchen? So, I step by step going down slowly to find out that who was the person.

When I'm still walking slowly down, I saw a puddle of water on the floor. I think that there was a thief inside my house. Therefore, I went into the kitchen bravely and without wasting anytime. At the moment, I was so scare and my body was shivering because I saw a man with many blood. He was resting in the kitchen. I don't know what was happening with him.

I ran away quickly and without any sound to prevent found by the man. I went to my parent's bedroom immediately to tell them about the man. They woke up from the bed. They think for a few moment and tell me don't go out from the room to prevent hurt by the bloody man. They called the police to ask for help. During the time, we were lock ourselves inside the bedroom.

Suddenly, the door knob was clatter. We feel that the man was outside the door and he had found that we were inside the room. Fortunately, the police arrived. The man stop knocking the door. The policemen broke into our house and finally we are safe. But, the man had escape from our house. There was blood on the floor and in the kitchen. The police took the blood back to the station for check the DNA to find out the person.

It was a night of terror for me in my life. Till now, we still can't find out the mystery man. After the police send the Dna which Took back from our house for checking, the information was shown that it's an unknown data. There was a question still running in my mind. Is the blood is belongs to the man? There was no one know the truth.



从某人那里抄来的
还没做的
就快点抄吧
抄了就好交了咯
哈哈XD

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

要不要这样哦!

by
gh0st

Bryan said...

So,u really mean it huh,bout the posting an essay on the blog and let everybody see it idea...

But ah,quite a lot of mistake leh

fenix said...

英文ro diam cet
xd

LamerZ said...

Walao weh...
got karangan? XD
jkjk

PiG said...

lol u all driving me crazy @@
so pro essay really post up =.=

ホリデラゴン said...

hmm....
really is many mistake woh~~
but most of them is typo error~
hope no idiot will copy the spelling mistake~~
=_=

but wait...
after watching the whole passage...
HELL YEAH!!
this can help you score lower than 18/30~~

but...
i have no right no complain... i din't wrote any thou...

FeElInG said...

hahaxD
u all dun wanwrite mah...
den i copy from sumone to post it up to let u guys copy lo..
den tescher won't be so noisy in de class...
hehe^^

ホリデラゴン said...

copy some which got more quality de please...
i say first...
dont copy mine...
i wrote terribly this time...
copy Bryan de ler~
always got high marks d~~

kar chian said...

好心,醬都可以。我朋友也有給我抄。我已經借給其他人抄了。hsiz

FeElInG said...

我也想找到更好的
可是
有人给我吗
没有啊
而且
只是好心post而已
不要抄可以不要抄的^^